Royal Fluff- My First Cloth Diaper!

Ok I admit I was not sure if I should do a review on a cloth diaper.  My daughter is 2 and we never tried one.  But now we are potty training.  And my husband understand there is going to be some smelly clothes in his washer and he is more ok with that. 

So far this thing is a beauty!  3 sets of snaps, sturdy, and cute fabric.  I am not sure how long it will hold up but great for the potty training phase as we will call it underwear (shh don't tell her) and when she has an accident she will feel it and we can keep moving forward.  I guess what I am trying to say is the fabric is amazing on this thing but I really have no idea if it would last though 4 kids because I had not tried it.  But this one might just do it! 

Here is the royalfluff.com social media information if you are interested: 
What is your favorite brand of cloth diaper?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...