Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle Toy Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
When this little crinkle toy came in the mail I was so excited!  I am giving it as a gift to friends with a little one. I know my little one loved this sound as many babies do.  But this toy can be left with the child without worry.  Well constructed.  Beautifully well chosen fabrics and colors.  I can't wait to see the living one playing and loving this toy. 

Did you kids love toys that made crinkly noises? 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...