It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year- Christmas Decorating

Christmas will soon be here.  I thought I would share some of my Christmas decorations with you since many of you do not live in the area. Enjoy! 

 Wrapped picture with Christmas Cards. 
 Our Tree! Gold, green, and red theme. 
 Our first Christmas ornament.  

 Christmas ornament with our little girls hospital bracelet.  Look how tiny.  Ring size! 
 This is a repurposed ornement.  This crystal was from the side of our cake stand at our wedding. 
 Handprint ornement.  See tutorial here.  
 Christmas village.  Each one was from the dollar store. 
 Festive lights. 
 Since we don't have a fire place I hung the stocking from our wall sconces.  

My barbie ornament collection from when i was little. 


About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...