Philippians 4:4-8- Stop the Worry! Start to Praise.


This post is part of the Woman in Faith Series. 



I wish I could say I was not a worrier!  I am not a worrier.  Ha!  I wish.  My recent worries have been family, friends, dissertation, health, the list goes on!  But the bible says not to worry.  Be grateful and have a positive mind.  I am grateful for my family, friends, opportunity to go to school,   and my health.  Putting a positive spin on things make life seem fuller.  Which it is!  Peace sounds pretty good to me.  

Worrying is like a rocking chair.  It gives you something to do but does not get your anywhere.  

I am practicing positive thoughts in my life.  How about you? Are you a worrier? 




4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.




About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...