>TOURIST Book Series // Lisa Rusczyk


Where have I been?  Working on the >TOURIST book series.  This is a series of travel books "50 Travel Tips from a Local".  Currently there are 20 books and there is currently 30 on order from writers. 

I have been working with writers all over the world.  I love to vacation.  On my honeymoon we went to many places.  While in Egypt the locals were only trying to sell me things so I became a little stand off ish of locals.  Then we went to Malta.  An older man tried to give me travel tips of how I should go to Mdina and how beautiful it was there.  I thought he was selling me something.  But he was not!  He was giving me wonderful travel advice. 

I have been loving working with the writers.  They have such an individual perspective of places that you can't find in other travel books.  While I don't have much time to talk to locals on a trip, I love reading their thoughts in these books.  

Also, thanks for a friend tho helped me make the first Greater Than a TOURIST shirt.  

So these books are a great way to talk to a local before or while traveling to your destination.  

Are you excited about planning your next trip?
Do you want to try something new while traveling?
Would you like some guidance from a local?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is just for you.



Greater Than a Tourist // 50 Travel Tips from a Local

You can find all the books on amazon in Kindle and Paperback format.  



Check out the map below to see the current cities. 








About Lisa Rusczyk

Lisa Rusczyk is the founder of Charlie The Cavalier (a blog about Charlie her dog, and her friends, family and home) and founder of 50ThingsToKnow. Lisa is a Doctoral student in Educational Leadership who happened to start writing her first book 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby after her little girl was born. Her book sold over 1,000 copies in the first year on Amazon. Today, she has over 10 books and helps others self-publish. Further, she shares this information with the public via this blog, FacebookYouTubePinterestTwitter, and recently on a local television station. Lisa knows that like her there are a lot of people who would like concise information on a topic in one digital location. Lisa is known for her simple and effective tips.

Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...