TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk!

DSC00484 TruMoo Milk contains no artificial growth hormones and no high fructose corn syrup.  I like both of those things as a Mom.  TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk is made with fresh white milk sourced from regional dairies around the country - pure cocoa and just enough natural sugar to make it taste great. 

 "TruMoo is delighting chocolate lovers everywhere with a special February flavor - TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow. " Says the company.  If you are one of those people that likes to try something new then this would be a fun treat for your family. When do you like to drink hot chocolate? 

 My favorite time is after skiing.  I am usually so cold, dehydrated from exercising, and just love the warm feeling in my belly when I am finished.  Then I am ready to go skiing again. Sledding is another great time for chocolate milk.  After you are cold you can come inside and drink something nice and warm.  When do you drink chocolate milk?  At breakfast?  For lunch?  Do you have chocolate milk before you go to bed? 

Downing chocolate milk after a tough workout can help replenish exhausted muscles and significantly aid exercise recovery, new research shows.  I prefer to drink chocolate milk over regular milk. I bet TruMoo Chocolate marshmallow milk would taste good with cereal.  Maybe a marshmallow cereal.  Maybe I will try that the next time I have some TruMoo around.  What type of milk do you put in your cereal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...