42 Things to know before Graduating College


While an author may not always be completely happy with a book, the first copy of 42 Things to Know Before Graduating College has been released on Amazon Kindle Edition.  If you don't have a kindle, you can use the free online cloud reader.  The book is a collection of 42 simple tips of advice that any student soon to graduate from college would like to know. The book offers practical timeless tips including money management, your major and school, friends and socializing, and starting your career. These tips are from many people who have recently graduate from college. Biblical inspiration accompanies some of the tips.  Amazon Prime members, this book is free!!  I would love if you took a look at it and gave me a response so I can keep improving the contents!


   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...