Take me out Tuesday- Check one off the bucket list- Frozen Hot Chocolate

Last week my husband and I were in Vegas for a wedding.  I have always wanted to try the frozen hot chocolate at serendipity, and I finally got to have it!  The drink was creamy, chocolaty, and delicious!  I usually get one of these at DQ but it is not the same.  So while we were there I had 2! 

Has anyone else had a frozen hot chocolate from serendipity? You can buy some of the mix in a take home canister.  What a great gift idea for any girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! In New York, and it was delicious. There's a Serendipity3 opening (or maybe it already is open) in DC so next time you come down we can definitely go!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...