Baby Room Mood Board

Well, I am so excited to get started on the nursery, that I made a little mood board.  I am sure I will make some changes, but this is what we are going with so far. Here is a similar tree.  Update:  Here is the Finished Nursery



Here are other baby room ideas on pinterest. 


About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and his Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby.  Send Lisa Rusczyk an email at lbrennec@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I love the chandelier and the extra touch with the glass knobs on the dresser! Looking very nice so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little green table and lamp and a nursing chair. That's something I never had room for in our nursery but it's so nice for those late night feeds. The room will look gorgeous and what a great idea of making a mood board to get all your ideas together. Very exciting for you Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...