Back to Basics- Shower




So as I am the new "Manager of the house", I have decided that we need less things.  A friend who is a hiker said it is like packing my bag for hiking.  Only taking what I need and hopefully things have multiple purposes.  On the left you will see my old habits.  Multiple raisers, shaving cream, and separate shampoo and conditioner.  Now I have shampoo and conditioner in one with a pump top, so I do not pour out too much, and I can use that for shaving cream too.  I can use the same soup my husband uses.

I decided to create this post and makes these steps because of a post on one of my favorite blogs Young House Love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...