1 Important Tip to Get Rid of Stuff


GOOD BYE LITTLE DOG. GOOD THING I HAVE A REAL ONE

I LOVE to organize.  But I am realizing how much time I am wasting doing this.  If I did not have the things to organize I could do other things.  Here is an example above.  I bought this cute little stuffed dog that I think looks like a cavalier at a fair.  This dog has made it to two homes.  He has sat in my office, many shelves, and desk drawers, but it is time to go!  So I took a picture of him to remember him, and he went in the trash.  I will miss him and the memories of where I found him, but the thought of knowing I won't have to move him or dust around him is wonderful!  I have better things to do such as relationships and experiences.  I rather skip the experience of moving my stuff around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...