10 Anti Nausea During Pregnancy Tips

416872_2772217023313_907654409_n-200x300
Sorry I have not posted in a while.  I have actually been keeping some secrets from you.  As you know I have one beautiful little girl.  But after 7 months of trying I wanted to share the news with you.  I am pregnant again! Many people have asked "Are you feeling sick?".  They knew I did not do so great with my first pregnancy.  Well I was hoping it would not happen again, but I am nauseous again. I am currently in bed feeling nauseous and writing this blog post to pass the time.  During my last pregnancy I worked 40 hours a week and commuted 8 hours a week.  This time I am a stay at home Mom who it teaching a toddler to sleep in a toddler bed and to go the bathroom on the potty.  I do enjoy my job now, as I can on most days get a one hour nap during the day which was difficult at lunch time under my desk at my last job. I get upset at the fact that I don’t want my husband to cook because the smell in the kitchen.  I am sad because I think my body should be better than this.  I know all this will be worth the trouble after the baby is born.  I have been through this before and I can do it again.  I need to remember that this is not my fault. I wish I was a good pregnant woman.  My definition of that is someone who gets pregnant the month that they choose, does not having morning sickness, eats healthy, does not have caffeine, and exercises throughout pregnant.  Then gives birth in a couple hours and finds breastfeeding easy.  Well that is not how my first pregnancy went.  Maybe the second will be closer?  Not so much.  My experience has only allowed me to understand what is next in my journey. Here are some things that I have been told cure pregnancy nausea. I will keep you updated on facebook as I try out the different things.  What cures pregnancy nausea for you?  Please share your comments below. Again I am not a doctor so if you are pregnant you may want to check with your doctor before trying any of these.

10 Anti Nausea During Pregnancy Tips

  1. Ginger Candy

    I have been told ginger works so ginger candy is a great way to get ginger in your body when you don't want to eat anything.
  2. Saltine Crackers

    I ate boxes of these my first pregnancy.  They are easy to pack and munch on during work, in the car, or at home.  Hopefully you can have more than just saltine crackers at a meal.
  3. Ginger Tea

    I did have some ginger tea my last pregnancy and while drinking the tea I did feel better.
  4. Sea Bands

    I don't believe in these bands.  But if they work for you great!  I wish they worked for me.  I had two on my wrists and got sick in a cruise ship bathroom while wearing them.  Not for me.
  5. Aromatic Inhaler Essentail Oil Therapy

    I would like to try this.  If you only had to sniff something and have relief I think that would be a good option.
  6. Ginger Ale

    At one point in my last pregnancy I drank one of these in the shower.  I tried everything.
  7. Shower

    Maybe a hot or cold shower will make you feel better.
  8. Walk

    Going for a walk in the fresh air may change your mood.
  9. Ginger Gum

    If you don't like ginger this list is not for you.  Mythbusters did prove that Seasickness can be cured by taking a ginger pill.  Both Adam and Grant made it through their spin-chair sessions without feeling ill.
  10. Nap or Be Still and Pray

    When I finally get to sleep I don't feel nauseous.  Praying is another great way to remember how grateful you are and forget how you are hurting.  Here are some Pregnancy Bible Versus to keep you on track while praying.

text here




About Lisa Rusczyk

Lisa Rusczyk is the founder of Charlie The Cavalier (a blog about Charlie her dog, and her friends, family and home) and founder of 50ThingsToKnow. Lisa is a Doctoral student in Educational Leadership who happened to start writing her first book 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby after her little girl was born. Her book sold over 1,000 copies in the first year on Amazon. Today, she has over 10 books and helps others self-publish. Further, she shares this information with the public via this blog, FacebookYouTubePinterestTwitter, and recently on a local television station. Lisa knows that like her there are a lot of people who would like concise information on a topic in one digital location. Lisa is known for her simple and effective tips.

Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...