Montessori Images

I love the Montessori way of teaching children!  I started today by printing some animal, structural, and art pictures to add to Maria's room.  I took these images in different travels.  I have seen the art pieces, but found the pictures online because they were better than my own.  I liked the idea of having pictures that were actually taken by someone because they are more realistic.  If she sees these things on her own some day, I don't want her to say... that is not what I thought it would look like.    Please print and share them if you like.  I also found this great printable map site.  Print to the size you like! 





I got his idea from this post that was shared with me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...