Slicked Back Pony Tail Look Review

 


Hi everyone! It has been a while sine I have done a review of products. I was asked to review these four items. Below you will see two the winners. 

The Finish & Shine Boar Bristle Brush boosts the health and shine of your hair while smoothing and taming flyaways.

 
This uniquely curved elastic hair tie is great for easy styling and holds your hair in place securely.

 
Featuring 23"" of heat-friendly synthetic hair with a long strip of wrap around hair that securely connects with a hook and loop fastening strip, the Long Wave Pony lets you create long, full, fashionable pony styles in a minute. Designed with Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Fiber. (affiliate through Commission Junction)

 
Stops frizz and flyaways on contact. Formulated with Avocado Oil, this unique crème seals in moisture to eliminate flyaways between styling and leaves a flawless, shiny finish. 



I really loved the Fizz Ease for a slick back look that doesn't look too greasy. I also like that it didn't have much of a smell! What also helped was this brush. It not only was easy to brush my pony tail, it also have some smaller bristles to help make all the air go in the same direction. 

The cuff was heavy on my head, and I just could not get the wave pony tail to sit right on my head. I personally don't like heavy things on there. 

I was given the items for this review but not paid to do the review. I am giving my honest opinion of each item.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...