People and Experiences

1001845_10200659078658102_1012721322_nSome of the best things in my life are the people I spend time with and the experiences that we have together.  Think of some of the best moments in your life?  Probably an experience you had with other people.  I have been keeping a journal at night when I have time of the people I encounter during the day and my top 3 experiences of the day.  Here I share with you some of the experiences that I have enjoyed the most each day.  Writing them down keeps me focused on what I think is most important so I can have more of those experiences.
  • Little girl laid on me with only a diaper after her bath
  • Little girl said mamama while I was sleeping
  • Traveling max with little girl and husband
  • Games at the Coffee Shop
  • Skyping with my Family on my Dads Birthday
  • Playing Games
  • Dinner with friends
  • Sharing stuff on youtube
  • Park to Hear about friend trip
  • Chopping fruit and vegetables
  • Passionatly working on new website
  • Enjoying dinner at the park with my Mom, Dad, and little girl
  • Chatting with husband in bed
  • Sitting on the porch with friends
  • Tent with little girl
  • Seeing air show with little girl and looking at the planes
  • Eating Blueberries
  • Being with family at Church
  • My Mom bringing a big bunch of blue hydrangeas from their house
  • Little girl pointing out a tree and saying tree
What are your favorite experiences of the day?  Zechariah 4:10 says:"The people should not think that small beginnings are unimportant. . ."  Small things, when properly managed, can bring an amazing reward.  Our days are filled with many small experiences.  Some of them are the best things in our lives.






About Lisa Rusczyk

Lisa Rusczyk is the founder of Charlie The Cavalier (a blog about Charlie her dog, and her friends, family and home) and founder of 50ThingsToKnow. Lisa is a Doctoral student in Educational Leadership who happened to start writing her first book 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby after her little girl was born. Her book sold over 1,000 copies in the first year on Amazon. Today, she has over 10 books and helps others self-publish. Further, she shares this information with the public via this blog, FacebookYouTubePinterestTwitter, and recently on a local television station. Lisa knows that like her there are a lot of people who would like concise information on a topic in one digital location. Lisa is known for her simple and effective tips.


Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...