Nesting

The baby is coming soon!  When we purchased the house we were passed down a washer and dryer that worked great, but the dryer made a loud squeaking noise.  This noise would have been too much for the baby.  Last weekend my husband and I went on the search for a new washer and dryer.  I have been looking for sales for weeks and veterans days sale were where it was at!  They were delivered and set up yesterday.  We tried a load last night watching the close wash and dry in the windows.  These LG models even sing a song when they are done. 

We also made our first craigs list sale!  We put the old washer and dryer on the site Saturday night and made a sale Sunday afternoon.  When we put that money towards the new set, we are very happy with our purchase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...