Our Finished Nursery


I love to decorate!  While working a full time job as an instructional designer, I worked on this mood board of the nursery.  I then went from there creating the baby registry, then taking all the amazing gifts people bought us to decorate the nursery.  I hope you enjoy!  Please comment and tell us what you think!  Here is more baby stuff on Lisa's pinterest page.


Chandelier from IKEA 









My Husbands Uncle created this dresser for us.  We used a Ikea dresser as a reference.  We think our is more sturdy.






Old Dresser from Salvation Army spray painted.  Lamp from Restoration Hardware Outlet. 
















Pregnancy/ Baby Posts







About Lisa Rusczyk

Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and his Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby.  Send Lisa Rusczyk an email at lbrennec@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...