I Wrote a Thank You Note to One of My Mentors, Maria Shriver, And She Actually Wrote Me Back!


Thankful Thursday- Thanking my Mentor Maria Shriver

Recently I have been trying to thanks many mentors in my life.  One of them is Maria Shriver. She is always moving forward, trying new things, and living her life to help others.  I think her purpose keeps moving her forward.  So I wrote to Maria and within less than 24 hours she wrote me back! 

Message from Maria Shriver: 

Wow, Lisa...what a great note to receive.
Thank you for letting me know that my life has had an effect on you.
Now you have had an effect on me...encouraging me to keep at it and stay the course.
That's how the ripple effect works.
You are now an inspiration to me.
It's ok to be restless...use it for good.
God bless, Maria




I know how exciting right!  Feeling even more blessed. 


About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...