Balloon First Birthday Party

Out little girl did great at her first birthday party.  With a little planning the party went great! With some proper planning the party went great.  Here is the cute hello kitty invite and the pinterest inspiration board for the event.  The pom pom centerpieces were a hit when I added balloons in the center. 



I made a "Fruit Cake".  I took a seedless watermelon and created a calendar with a electric knife.  I then added fruit.  Since it was December and the watermelon was good (even in December) everyone ate the cake too! 

I decided to go with crock pots of food to keep it simple.  We had pulled pork, corn, beans and salad.  Then for dessert Chocolate Lava cake. 

















The birthday girl herself!  Our happy little one year old! 


















About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...