5-Step Pom Pom Centerpiece from Tissue Paper Tutorial



I am still getting ready for my little girls birthday balloon party. Here is the cute hello kitty invite and the pinterest inspiration board for the event.  For a centerpieces I created these pom pom tissue paper diy centerpieces.  A quick, easy, and cheap way to make a little girls birthday special.  I am sure you could do the same thing with different colors for other party themes.  

See these finished centerpieces at the party

Materials:
  * 6 Pieces of Tissue paper
  * String or wire
  * Scissors

Step 1. Tissue Paper- Lay 6 pieces of tissue paper on the table.  The top layer is the layer that will be in the middle of the flower. 
 Step 2: Accordion- Fold the paper in accordion style about an inch each way. Yes I was wearing a heart robe when I created this tutorial :).  I made this after I put our little girl to bed before her big day (it is that easy). 


 Step 3: Tie Off- Tie with string or what ever you can find in the center.  You can fold the paper in half to find the center. 

Step 4: Cut edge- Cut edge in a round way.  Don't worry it does not need to be perfect.  Just try not to have gauged edges.  Craft scissors would give this a neat effect too! 


 Step 5: Lay Out- Lay out on table 


Step 6: Lift Up- Start lifting each layer towards you.  Don't be afraid to put hard.  The center piece should be tight so you don't see the center. 







About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...