Good Will Find Little Tikes Hide and Slide


I love checking out our local good will in Lock Haven, PA.  Today I found a Good Will Find Little Tikes Hide and Slide.  We set it up inside but the plans will be fore this to go outside to outdoor play.  I love watching our little girl play and learn on this. The internet is great for finding directions on how things work and how they go together.  I also love to find the real price of things I found.  Bought for $10  and sells for $200! 









About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing find! Our Goodwill doesn't seem to have such awesome things

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...