Tree Wall Decal for Nursery



I was so excited to finally receive the wall decal that was on my gift registry!  The decal came in 4 pieces.  With some help from my husband we applied it right to the wall.  Took about a half hour.  The directions said that it can be removed with a hair drier.  Hopefully we don't have to do that for a little while because I love it! I purchased the decal from Amazon.  Someone wrote on the comments that you can take it off with a hair drier.  I like that idea if I would like to ever decorate again.

2 comments:

  1. Where did u get the decal? Have found some but they look cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did u get the decal? Have found some but they look cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...