Birthday Balloon Party

Party Planning for Maria's 1st birthday is so much fun.  I decided to go with a balloon theme after she has so much fun with balloon.  I know that if they pop that they should not be in her mouth so we will be very careful.  Here are some images of ideas I may try.  Please stop back for pictures in January of her big day.  

From half baked.  Great balloon picture.  


From Lovely green life.  Balloons with pictures.  Can put each month picture.  


From Jen Spends can make balloon characters.  

Do you have any other ideas?  Please check out  my birthday pinterst board.

Worrying is like a rocking chair.  It gives you something to do but does not get your anywhere.  
 

About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...