Types of Children's Books- Lift-The-Flap, Sound, Texture, Pop Up, Board, and Soft


What would you include in your favorite baby books? Please find the book on Amazon and we will post the link for you! I love to read different types of books to our little girl.  These books would all make great Christmas gifts or shower gifts.  




 
These books are great because there are many little flaps to lift up.  Tiny little hands can open and close each door like a hinge. 


 
Babies loves to press buttons.  When sounds come from them they like to press them even more. 
 
Feeling texture is a sensory experience.  


 
Turning each page brings more fun! 

 
Pulling and pushing each page in and out as I am reading is fun for both of us. 


T
My 10 month old loves opening each page of the book as I read.  When it is time I open up the next page just a little bit for her to grab. 


You can read and babies can chew at the same time! 





About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...