Ana White Laundry Basket Dresser

Yes, I actually made the Ana White Laundry Basket Dresser all by myself.  I printed the plans, took the plans to lowes where someone cut it for free, then with a screwdriver put it all together.  I didn't get to painting the thing.  But after a couple months I love it!  Doing laundry is a little easier and faster.  Who would not love that?

Steps to Creating


1. Print Directions From Website

2. Go to Lowes and become friends with sales guy to get an cut the wood.

3. Hope the materials will fit in your car. 

4. Go to Walmart and buy the baskets

5. Put together at home with hammer and screw driver.

6. Have fun doing laundry! 








About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby and 50 Things to Know.com.  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
 The Insanity Workout is how I lost the baby weight and got back to my high school weight.  These workouts are great to keep you motivated to exercise while taking care of a baby.  I could just pause the DVD when I wanted to feed/change/play with the baby.  I also planned and portioned food ahead of time with these organized storage containers.  A great option if you are pregnant are these monthly workout DVDs.  Each month has a different workout. 
Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...