People Are Actually Reading Charlie The Cavalier!


Charlie The Cavalier September 2012 Statistics

Ok I admit, I check my site stats a little too often as a stay at home mom.  Sometimes I even turn on the volume on the feed to hear people ready my site.  Thank you everyone to views our page!  As a Mom this is my project to keep me connected with technology, people, and to journal our life.  

This week I created a Media Kit for Charlie The Cavalier after a request.  I thought I would share some of out site statistics with you.  For our Media Kit please email me at lbrennec@gmail.com.



The Stats

Page Views All Time: 440,000
Unique Visitors September 2012: 38,000
(Statistics from Google Statistics)

Audience

Largest Counties: United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom
Mobile: 38%



Target  Audience


Pregnant Woman
Woman with Children
Cavalier Owners
Dogs Owners Woman Ages 18-60

Followers

Pinterest 727
RSS Feed 114
Facebook 103
Members 71
(Information as of October 2012)

Opportunity for Advertising 

I will only promote products I would use in my own life.  If you are interested in advertising on Charlie The Cavalier, I will first need to sample your product to honestly promote your product or service.



  • 125x250 sidebar sponsor button
  • Giveaway Post
  • Guest Post
  • Creative Ways To Work Together- I am open to other forms of advertising.  Just ask and hopefully we can work together.  
  • Book Reviews- I am willing to trade honest reviews on books on Amazon.com. 




Charlie The Cavalier and his Friends, Family, and Home

Email Lisa @ lbrennec@gmail.com

charlie-the-cavalier.blogspot.com

Facebook Are you a Facebook friend?  Click the f to become one! 



About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...