37 Weeks


Shop Amazon - Create an Amazon Baby Registry Yes you read the title right!  I am 37 weeks today!  This is also my last day at work before I become a stay at home Mom!  How exciting!  I have been feeling pretty good, except for gaining 25 pounds.  Just walking, getting out of bed, and going up stairs is harder.  But I can't wait for our Christmas gift!  Due December 28th!  But she is full term as of today so she can come out any time now! :) I used this cannon camera to take these pictures.



About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and his Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby.  Send Lisa Rusczyk an email at lbrennec@gmail.com





Stuff


Baby Posts



Videos 





  

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...