Please pin for others! One pinner wrote "A list of things that you'll need for a few weeks after the baby is born - for the Mom herself."
1. Super Long Maxi Pads- You may bleed for up to two weeks after birth. This bleeding will be heavier than a regular period. Make sure they are extra thick maxi pads for the amount of blood.
2. Granny Panties- You will need something to keep those giant pads in place. You will need large underwear to hold those giant pads.
3. Instant Cold Pack- This cold pack may feel good on top of the maxi pad.
4. Epsom Salt- For some Mom recover time after birth a bath tub epsom salt soak will feel great to recover down there.
5. Wet Bath Tissue- You won't want to use dry toilet paper. These wet wipes may help.
6. Stool Softeners- You’re going to need these. You don't want to strain down there.
7. Tylenol- Many parts of your body will need this medicine. This is the only over the counter pain reliever that you can take while breastfeeding.
8. Nursing Pads- You will be draining. You want to keep your fluids to yourself.
9. Medicated First Aid Spray- After giving vaginal birth you may have some brush burns.
- 50 Things to Know About the First Year of Parenthood
- 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby
- 50 Things to Know Before Becoming a Stay-At-Home Mom
- Reusable Baby Food Pouch
- 42 Things You Should Know Before Graduating From College
- 16 Tips to Downsize Your Life
- Wedding Ring would be too tight to wear like mine
- 10 Things to Know Before Traveling with a Baby
- Baby Cloths Chart
- Birth Announcement
- She is About to Pop Baby Shower
- 5 favorite baby shower gifts
- Online calendar
- Free Baby Sitter Sheet
- Changing Station
- Origami Bird Mobile
- Finished Nursery
- Bottle Station
- Mom Medicine Schedule
- Baby Feeding/Diaper Schedule
- Baby Stuff I didn't Know Existed Until I Had a Baby
- Pregnancy Bible Verses
- Newborn Baby Essentials
- Tree Wall Decal for Nursery
- Baby Proof Your Home
- Tips For Cruising With a Baby