Easy Crock Pot Ham and Bean Soup





Put all ingredients in crock pot for 8 hours on high.  Yum!

  • Cut carrots (1/2 lb)
  • Cut celery (1/2 stalk)
  • Cut Onion (Large)
  • Chicken broth (6 cups) I used canned because I found it on sale but you can use cubes.
  • Potatoes (4)- If you like
  • Ham (about 1 lb)
  • Large can of Great Northern beans (use strainer and water)
  • I like to add garlic (2 tablespoons of the the already prepared kind)
  • Pepper






About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  

Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...