- Roots - Our garage after three trees fell on it during the storm. The spring of 2011 was a doozie. April showers brought much more than May flowers that year. Wee...
4 hours agoThis blog is from a church friend. She mixes funny stories about her kids with the bible.
- Ever have one of those days... - Where your baby suddenly looks like he's a big kid or something? Seriously, he's killing me lately with the big boy-ness.
2 days ago
This is a blog from a friend from College. She has a great mix our her little boy growing up, a guide to baby stuff, and now her new pregnancy!
- I don't know how you do it -All you working, blogging, moms out there. I realized that I hadn't posted since before starting work again. A month ago. I just can't don't want to blog ...
5 days ago
This is an old roomates blog. She is now a working Mom and sharing her story.
- Tybee Island, Georgia -Kinley's first trip to Tybee Island. I have been coming to this beach since 1989. My favorite place to go. These are some photos taken from my iPhone. Re...
3 weeks ago
Another friend from college. Our little girls had the same due date! She shares her travels with her baby.
- Counting more than seven wonders - Books With Your Barista Jared A. Conti Counting more than seven wonders I may never get to be the superhero I long to in my own mind: the sting of ...
3 weeks ago
My favorite baristas blog. This blog shares book reviews.
My Amazing Friends Blogs
I thought I would share with you some of my friends blogs. I love reading them when they share their thoughts with the world. I hope you enjoy them too!
Posted by Lisa Rusczyk