CZYK Publishing- Lisa Rusczyk



 I posted this in a business class I am taking, and I thought I would share it here too.

Since this is an business class I would like to share all of my business. Ok that sounded funny. What I wanted to say was, I have been creating a company for over 12 years. I stayed at home with my kids while they grew up and slowly created a business. My main business now is publishing, But over the years I have tried online classes, selling items, and vlogging.
Things have changed. They took down my online classes because the quality was not good enough. I had 50 of them. They took down my blog because I violated their terms of services (still not sure what I did). I had a monetized YouTube channel but they changed the rules for that.
But I keep going and trying new things. Right now all of my books are on Amazon. If I violate their terms of service they could take it down at any time. I try not to do this but you never know. This is why I would like to have our books in more places.
I really like working with people around the world to create these books and I like creating products that I can sell.
When I was little my Mom did crafts shows. She did really well at them. I helped her every weekend and I think this gave me a better knowledge of the business world from real life experience. I now bring this to an online world.
CZYK Publishing
Hashtags: #CZYKPublishing
Newsletter / Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/idjiFn
Lisa Rusczyk
Hashtags: #LisaRusczyk
Greater Than a Tourist Series
Tagline: Greater Than a Tourist: 50 Travel Tips from a Local
50 Things to Know
Tag Line: 50 Things to Know: What Do You Want to Know
Tips from People Who Just Did What You Want To Do
Eat Like a Local
Tagline: Eat Like a Local- Local Food Guide
Charlie the Cavalier
Tagline: Charlie the Cavalier - You Are Loved
Travel Like a Local
*New Series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...