Top Ten Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Pinners on Pinterst



Are you hooked on Pinterest yet? I find it a fun and practical way to get inspiration and collate  ideas for things to try but to also enjoy pictures and stories from Cavalier King Charles Spaniel lovers.  I choose boards that had mostly cavaliers on their boards.  I rated them by number of followers.  
 Here’s my guide to my Top Ten Pinterest boards for cavalier king charles lovers.  


Top 10 Pinterest boards for Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Lovers


1. Davinia (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)- 3,649 Followers and 12 Pins

2. Charlie The Cavalier-  821 followers and 437 pins.  

3.  CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIELS . . In Memory of My "Polo" . . .- 684 Followers and 118 Pins




4. Cavalier Love- 216 followers and 156 pins


5. Axle the King Charles Cavalier + other cavvies - 170 followers and 83 pins

6. D E D I C A T E D T O M E M P H I S- 147 followers and 18 pins 

7. Love my Cavalier, Bentley- This is a great breed- 112 followers and 596 pins.
  


8. Cavaliers are so cute - Baron's Family- 109 followers and 870 pins

9. Cavaliers are so Cute- 108 Followers and 859 pins.  

10. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel- 45 Followers and 16 pins
.


Your turn now – what’s in your favorite Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Pinterest Board? Leave a comment and share your favorite.  


If you can not tell by this blog I LOVE CAVALIERS.  One time we saw one at the airport on our honeymoon in Europe.  We were in Barcelona and I saw a tri-colored beauty.  I stopped the woman and her husband to pet the dog.  She spoke Spanish, so our husbands tried to translate as we talked to each other.  Other people like to point out Cavaliers to me too.  You can find out more about my love for cavaliers in the start here section. 

While on pinterest and in media I find cavaliers all the time.  So on pinterest I started a new game called SPOT THE CAVALIER.  When I find a picture of a cavalier I pin it and give it the spot the cavalier description. Below is the pinterst board.  Please join me by adding spot the cavalier to your cavalier pins too! I would love if you followed this or other boards. 

  







About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  

Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

IMG_8683
Cavaliers are special dogs and need some special accessories.  Their dog owners do too.  I currently have a 7 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  We need to keep him looking good so he can look cute on his own. Do you have any favorite Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Accessories? 








 1. Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture - Sol Slow-Eating Anti-Gulping Pet Food Bowl (for Dogs & Cats) - Color: Pink, Size: Medium Does your dog eat too fast?  This bowl will slow them down.  This way they will not eat to fast and get sick. I did not even know these types of bowls existed.


  61c8eyV5UkL._SL1400_
2. Solvit Tagalong Pet Booster Seat, Deluxe, Large Dogs can become very dangerous in the car when in an accident.  Keeping your dog in a harness and in one of these car seats can be helpful to keep you, stangers,and your dog safe.  My parents live 3 hours from my house and this seat comes is helpful for the long ride. 
  513Qu+jYlbL._SX425_ 
3. Country Brook DesignTM Martingale Dog Collar-Green Paisley-L Don't you love the design on this collar?  Every dog needs a new one every couple years.  Charlie the Cavalier needs one and this is the one I may choose.
  71Op3SekRsL._SX425_ 
 4. LittleGifts King Charles Spaniel V3 Keychain My sister got this key chain for Christmas and I just love it!  Don't you? 
CavalierKeyChain

  5. Dogit Elevated Dish, White, Large I LOVE long cavalier ears but they get dirty in the water.  To keep them out this bowl is designed with sloped edges.  Great for those beautiful Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Ears. 
  SpanialBowl

 I love getting great deals.  Also I love not having to go to the grocery store to pick up my dog food.  Especially with a toddler in our house.  I have enough in the grocery cart already when I go shopping.

 I really love when the package comes to the door and I think Charlie does too.  Do you buy your dog food online?  I love when I hear the knock at our door and our dog food is there.  Charlie loves it too!

51+arCWzccL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_
7. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Books Short and funny children's books for the kids in your life with our favorite character Charlie the Cavalier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...