Fruit Skewers For a Birthday


I love healthy fruit.  I took wood coffee stirrers and put them into pieces of fruit.  Our guests loved them.  Every time I went inside I took one or two out with me. And do you don't have to chop the food very small so this is faster than fruit salad.

 I had some left over watermelon so I made some large pieces of watermelon on a stick.  I just put the sticks in long ways.  












About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  

Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...