Blossoms responce: Five Things I Don’t Understand About Sheryl Sandberg & Marissa Mayer

This article is from The Official Mayim Bialik Blog:  Five Things I Don’t Understand About Sheryl Sandberg & Marissa Mayer 

I agree with most of Blossom's (I still like to call her that) statements.  I have seen this in the media too.  While I am happy for other woman who want to go back to work 2 weeks after giving birth not everyone needs to do it.  Some woman just do not have the option and need to go back to work.  They don't have the option of building a nursery next to their office. 

But for some lucky people like me, I fee very blessed not to go back to work.  I feel EXTREMELY lucky to be working on a Doctorate.  I know that could go away tomorrow. But I know I am missing out on opportunities to moving up the career ladder that other men, or woman may be getting.  I am ok with that.  





About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
Facebook      Pinterest     Google Plus      Google Plus     Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...