Talk about Self-Publishing, Blogs, and Self-Promotion

On February 9th 2013 I got to talk to people in the Lock Haven community on Self-Publishing, Blogs, and Self-Promotion.  Avenue 209 coffee house is a place my friends and I hang out at and play board games once a week.  I also attend church in the building at The Common Place Church. 

Many people thought there was a good turn out and a great presentation.  I enjoyed sharing my success with others.  I hope I can motivate others to share their ideas with the world. 

Thank you for having me Avenue 209!  Thanks to the Lock Haven Express for publishing the event in the paper for two weeks.  








About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...