Do You Schedule Like Mother Theresa?


I have been a Stay at home Mom for other a year now.  I love it!  I feel so blessed every day to get to spend time with our little girl.  I realize that I do need help as this article and many others state.  Depression in high in this field of work. 

 In this blog post  I found Mother Theresa's simple schedule of Missionaries:

Daily Schedule for the Missionaries of Charity
4:30-5:00 Rise and get cleaned up
5:00-6:30 Prayers and Mass
6:30-8:00 Breakfast and cleanup
8:00-12:30 Work for the poor
12:30-2:30 Lunch and rest
2:30-3:00 Spiritual reading and meditation
3:00-3:15 Tea break
3:15-4:30 Adoration
4:30-7:30 Work for the poor
7:30-9:00 Dinner and clean up
9:00-9:45 Night prayers
9:45 Bedtime

How can I implement a similar schedule in my life?  What does your schedule look like?  Does it reflect your goals in life?  Do you take time for prayer?  Would a simple schedule make your life less crazy?  What do we feel the need to make ourselves busy all day to feel fulfilled?     

I hope to learn the lesson of keeping things simple and working towards a goal every day.  




About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...