Backyard Garden Progress Pennsylvania Zone 5 // May 2017



The garden is planted with cucumbers, pea seeds, and tomatoes. I have a bird net around it to keep all things out :).

The railroad ties came with our house.

Soon to be strawberry patch. I need to buy the plants and something to protect them. So many ideas on pinterst but I am not a very little budget :).

The toys are there because my daughter was digging while I was. The dirt is from the new flower bed around the apple tree. 


 This is where I got the dirt. Not sure what plants I will plant here yet. Any suggestions? The grass sections went into the compost. 



 Lettuce is doing great.  I am eating it and loving it so I am going to get some more.

I keep this on the porch so I don't have to get a net over it. Also, it is easier to pick.

Potatoes in pots are starting to come up! I will keep hilling them up with dirt as they grow. 


The onion sets are sprouting. 




Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...