My Gift Registry Favorites

Now that we have almost a 6 MONTH OLD!!! here are some of my favorite things.  I was given many things from the gift registry.  These things we use almost every day at this point.  The bumbo is great for starting to watch us eat lunch.  The feeder is great with ice for teething.  With this ring she can really get the cold to her mouth without her hands getting cold.  The sleep sack is something we still use (even at 5 months).  Hey if it works use it!  The butterfly just has everything a kid could want!  She loved to look at it in the beginning, then touch it, now suck it.  Great for all her senses!  And the jumper is great, but she does hit her head sometimes on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...