Baby Room Progress

The crib came in the mail!!  I got it as a gift from target on sale.  My Mom also got me the chandelier that you see in the picture.  This beauty is from Ikea.  I can't believe I am going to have one of these in my house.  Actually in the ultrasound room after we found out we were having a girl I said, now I can get the chandelier!

I am currently working on the butterfly mobile.  After getting all of the parts, it has been slow, but looking great.  I can't wait until its done! 

I also decied on this changing pad cover:



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the changing pad cover - its so pretty! If you need help making anything, let me know! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...