What is your dogs favorite toy?

This is Charlie's favorite toy.  We put some dog food and treats in there and he will play with it until he gets all the food out.  We like it because he can play on his own. After doing some research it is called Tug A Jug Dog toy.  We found it at Target.  He has had it for 2 months now and has not ruined it.  Reading some reviews of other dogs tell me that other did not have as much luck. 

He can get the treats out in the small gap where the rope is.  Sometimes we take out the rope to make it a little easier on him.  I hope your dog likes the toy as much as Charlie does!  We thought $13 was expensive for a toy but now we think it was worth it.  

4 comments:

  1. We like that toy but we don't get it??? How does the food come out is there a gap? Where do we get one...although knowing Marley he would just destroy the whole thing by chewing it open. Looks like a lot of fun. Is there a web site where we can order one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie looks very cute playing with his jug. My girls have that toy in purple.. they hate it! They get frustrated and give up, lol. They've been spoiled by having an orange treat ball that is much easier to get the kibble out of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We found it at target. I made a link in the post. He can get them out in the small gap where the rope is. Sometimes we take out the rope to make it a little easier on him. I hope your dog likes the toy as much as Charlie does! We thought $13 was expensive for a toy but now we think it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I'll have to check our Target over here. I've never looked for dog toys in Target before.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...